Tuesday, June 8, 2010

T-SHIRT TUESDAY x VICIOUS HISTORY

Those who don't learn from history, are bound to repeat it...

That is why we study history in school.

Vicious History has some incredible designs, and I love that Death Logo...



They have a wide variety of shirts at their online store, but these are some of my faves...



Napolean would beat your ass. That's the thing. You have no idea how relentless he was. Do some research. If it wasn't for Mother Nature, WORLD DOMINATION?!?



This owl reminds me of the Tootsie Pop Owl. Then I started thinking about that Lil Kim song, "How Many Lixx?" Then I just thought about how wise that owl appears to be.



Marie Antoinette. Queen of France. She had her head chopped off.



General Mutton. Is this guy named General Mutton because he has huge fucking sideburns?

History can be Vicious, so learn from it...

No comments:

Post a Comment