Friday, November 27, 2009

Jordan x Mars Blackmon

These are really the shoes that started it all for a lot of cats out there. The classic Air Jordan Nike. These shoes came out in 1989 and were priced at $110. I needed a Nintendo more than I needed these shoes at the time, but the Spike Lee/Mars Blackmon commercials definitely had me convinced I would have been the coolest kid at my school and the best basketball player if I had a pair of Jordan Fours.





These shoes are incredibly difficult to find in the classic Chicago Bulls colors, but there are many different varieties and editions available as Nike allows designers to get ahold of them and put their own twist on a legendary set of shoes.




Try to cop a pair at pickyourshoes.com and also check out their full selection of all style sneakers...

No comments:

Post a Comment