Thursday, November 19, 2009

Reebok Court Victory Pump Michael Chang...

Reebok is celebrating the 20th anniversary of their greatest sneaker of all-time, the Reebok Pump. One of my favorite styles of these shoes was the Michael Chang "Tennis Ball" pump. The pump on the tongue of the sneaker was made of the same material as a fuzzy, green tennis ball. The color scheme was disgusting.





Would I wear these today? Probably not. But if I was creating a list of dream shoes to own, this would without a doubt be in my top ten.



Who is Michael Chang? Not really sure. I think he had a hot start to his career, but fizzled out in the end. But the Changer will always be remembered for being at the right place, at the right time, with the right management and being on board with the correct shoe...

No comments:

Post a Comment