Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Penny Skateboards

I was looking for a way to stay in snowboarding shape over the summer and liked the idea of these Penny Skateboards.  I used to have a blue Penny board back in the early 80's, but I don't think I realized what I really had at the time. These boards are perfect in every way in my opinion.


These boards handle like no other board on the market. I have tried a few imitation boards and they don't seem to have the same formula as Penny.


Penny has been doing it forever, and the quality of the product they put out shows why.


They also have a larger Nickel sized board and a newer model known as the Marble.

If you are looking for a retro skateboard to cruise around the neighborhood or the beach, the Penny Skateboards brand is the one for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment