Sunday, October 23, 2011

Vintage Santa Cruz Skateboard Posters

I have been holding onto these skateboard posters from Santa Cruz for years. My dad picked them up in a skate shop a long time ago and had been holding onto them since I was a little one. I finally have a garage to hang them up in.
I love the Slimeballs colors and logo. In case you don't know, Slimeballs from Santa Cruz were skateboard wheels back in the 80's. The 80's are back in a big way, but for some of us, they never left.
Also loving this OJ2 poster. Back then, you couldn't go wrong with neon colors. Does this have anything to do with OJ Simpson? Nope. Just another wheel company from the good old days of skateboarding. Have you seen Animal Chin?
Keep skateboarding alive. Don't forget your roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment