Saturday, June 12, 2010

FITTED FRIDAY x AIR MAX 95 NEONS x CRANIUM FITTEDS

I know it's not Friday, but I really wanted to put up this post. Hop in your Delorean, go back to Friday and read below.



I love the colorways from the old Nike Air Max 95 Neons. A lot of hat companies have jumped on the neon and grey bandwagon and the results are simply amazing.

They remind a little of those old Michael Chang Reebok Pumps. I think I just love the color of tennis balls.

The boys over at Cranium Fitteds have all these hats and more so please check them out when you get a chance.



OG right here. I love the Olive Garden. Fuck all the Olive Garden Haters out there!!



Besides the Air Max 95 Neon colors, I also saw two hat designs that had me thinking about Olde Ivory and their nautical theme. Olde Ivory is a clothing company operating out of Hawaii. They just released some incredible t-shirts so check them out and support their cause.





Cranium Fitteds carries all these hats and they also have an awesome collection of streetwear to look at too. But please, take the sticker off that hat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment