Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Playlist Post

"Just make me a good rap CD."

Classics. Old. New. Rap. Hip-Hop. Clean. Dirty. Female MC. Dead MC. I try to cover all the bases, both dugouts and the concession stands.

1. Hey Ma - Cam'ron
2. OPP - Naughty by Nature
3. Funkdafied -Da Brat
4. Real Muthafuckin G's - Eazy E
5. Boys in the Hood - Eazy E
6. F@#! the Police - NWA
7. Minds Playin Tricks on Me (Clean) - Geto Boys
8. Sunday Afternoon - Lighter Shade of Brown
9. Grindin' - Clipse
10. Flava in Ya Ear - Craig Mack
11. Outta Control (Remix) - Mobb Deep & 50 Cent
12. Sometimes I Rhyme Slow - Nice & Smooth
13. This is How we Chill - Souls of Mischief
14. What You Know - TI
15. Hate - Jay-Z and Kanye West
16. Deja Vu (Uptown Baby) - Lord Tariq & Peter Gunz

Enjoy. This is more RAP than HIP HOP to me, but I'm also not really into labeling music. It's basically either good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment