Monday, March 22, 2010

Hacky Sacks aka Footbags...

If you've been following me on Twitter you would know that Hacky Sacks or Footbags are the next big thing. We used to go mad for these back in high school. Cheap, fun entertainment. I mean flannels were the hit of the fall/ winter season, can this be that far behind??

Don't hate on it until you've invested 15 minutes into it. It's a fucking blast...

Adventure Trading Company is the company I believe in. They got their hearts in the right place. Pick one up at Sport Chalet for about 3 bucks. Read their story and what they are all about if you get a chance.

Here are some of my favorite sacks...



Classic. Rasta 3 Stripe they call it...



That killer whale- Sea World story really kept my attention. This bag is sick.



Grateful Dead style?



Hello Mother Earth. I promise to recycle.

They are no rules when it comes to hacky sack, just try to keep it off the ground!!

No comments:

Post a Comment