Monday, March 22, 2010

New Playlist Post...

Got a new concept here. I want you to know what I am listening to so we can listen to the same thing. So I am posting up my latest playlists.... these playlists will fit on a burned CD. I don't have links or anything to these songs, but you should know most of them..... I don't really listen to the newest of the new or that super cutting edge underground stuff, but I like my taste.....

I call this one C-Rod...

1. Still Not a Player - Big Pun
2. Stir It Up - Bob Marley
3. The Wind Cries Mary - Jimi Hendrix
4. Hey Joe - Jimi Hendrix
5. Walk - Pantera
6. Bring the Noise - Anthrax & Public Enemy
7. Body Count (With Ice-T) - Body Count
8. The Biz vs. The Nuge - Beastie Boys
9. Time For Livin' - Beastie Boys
10. Good Good Things (Live)- Descendents
11. Cheer (Live) - Descendents
12. Outta Control (feat. Pitbull) - Baby Bash
13. Party in the U.S.A. - Miley Cyrus
14. You're a Jerk - New Boyz
15. Lost One - Jay-Z

This playlist doesn't have much new music, but sometimes the classics just sound better. This playlist also comes a little harder than I usually like, but good music is good music. Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment