Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Gost Brand Clothing....

Gost brand clothing is sick. I believe they also go by Gost and Knives, but either way they have some hot designs.

Have you ever been visited by a ghost? I have. Her name was Mrs. Merritt. She gave me a blanket one night when I was passed out over at a buddy's house on New Year's Eve.

So when I saw Gost brand clothing I knew I had to throw up a post about them.

The cat that started up this clothing line was the Michael Jordan of in-line skating. I love his designs/ artwork/ drawings. It's almost like the fact that it's on a shirt is secondary to him because the drawings and graphics are just so sick. His characters and messages are great.



Living in Orange County, the Santa Ana Winds suck. That's the worst weather we have here. Dude has his bat tied in a knot.



This is their main logo. Kinda like the Pac Man ghost, but a lot friendlier looking.



This cap is nice. I like those wings/ feather things. Beautiful touch. Don't sleep on that Raiders looking tee the dude is wearing too.

These pictures are from their Holiday 2009 collection so I'm coming kind of late to the table. They also have jackets, wallets, jeans, everything you need and desire. But hurry fast if you want these styles.



Gost and Knives

No comments:

Post a Comment