Thursday, March 25, 2010

Neff Headwear Spring/ Summer 2010 Collection....

Neff Headwear

You might recognize this company from a previous post. This is some shirts from their Spring/ Summer 2010 line. Neff has a fat style and I like a lot of their new tees.



I worked at Baskin Robbins for about five years of my life. This shirt reminds me of the good old days. Minimum wage was $4.25 and gas was about $1.50.



This shirt is called "Class Act." No Bullshit. Couldn't have said it better myself.



Look at this fucking pussycat. He's got the Aunt Jemima/ 2pac bandana thing going with the guns, but the guns shoot bubbles. Cool.



I want/ need to know more about what's going on here. Who are these guys? What is their relationship like? Is that guy biting his head? Weird and cool at the same time.

All these shirts come in different colors and Neff offers up sunglasses, board shorts, hats, beanies, hoodies and women's tees. Check them out when you get a chance.

Neff Headwear

No comments:

Post a Comment