Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Neff Headwear and Tees...

NEFF! Just say it... NEFF! It's fun to say and fun to wear. I have been watching this clothing brand really blow up here in Southern California over the past few years and have become a real fan. I love the smiley face with the tongue out logo.



I mean, we're looking at break dancers with a ghetto blaster here. How could this be bad?



This hat is incredible. Would I wear it? Not today. But if I was 25 years old in 1986 and I had a mullet and loved to BMX, then I would rock the shit out of this on the daily.



Are you cold? Then be Hulk Hogan...



Or Mr. T...



The story goes....from the website, "NEFF was started by Shaun Neff, in Southern California during the year 2002... Originally starting out as a clothing company Neff made a couple shirts and hats and the adventure began. Shaun HUSTLED the product out of his car buying 99 cent headbands marking Neff on them with paint pens then giving them to friends as the Neff vibe began."

I love the hustle this guy embodies. Check out his website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment