Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Warehouse Pizza in La Verne

Call me a Pizza Princess. I like my pizza a particular way. Crust has to be light, salty and crisp..... complimenting the actually slice.



Sauce needs to tangy, sweet, with a little bit of zip. Even the color of the sauce is important to me. I like that Angels red. Makes it taste better.



I need my pepperonis to be done just right. Slightly curled and blackened around the edges. The pepperonis should almost take on a bowl shape with a little pool of grease in the middle (yuck!/ yum!)



This is Warehouse Pizza in La Verne, CA. Some of the best pizza I have come across in a long time.



The slices were almost juicy, and that's a good thing.



If you're ever out in the area hit up this local pizza spot. It's in the San Bernadino/ Raging Waters/ 57/ 10/ 210 area.



We were out snowboarding at Mount Baldy for the day and needed a quick fix.

Great recommendation!!

Warehouse Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment