Saturday, February 13, 2010

Flame Broiler Chicken Bowls..

I love slices of Pepperoni Pizza.

I love Buffalo Wings.

I love Sushi.

And I definitely love Chicken Bowls.



When I was in college and drinking cases of Keystone Light and shots of Peppermint Schnapps, the only thing that could cure my mean hangovers was a chicken bowl and a nap the next day.



I like my chicken bowls with green onions and Teriyaki sauce, but the bright red-orange hot sauce has to be right. At Flame Broiler in Cypress they have the perfect recipe. Their hot sauce is a little vinegary and a little sweet. It has the right consistentcy... just a little watery. They give it to you in a big ass bottle so you can add a little dash here and there as you eat it.



I have a certain technique for eating my chicken bowl and everything.

More posts to come on chicken bowls. I also love Yogi's and Mos #2 down here in Orange County.

On a sidenote, I punched in Flame Broiler on Yahoo! looking for some reviews and some idiot wrote this review. This is the type of stuff that pisses me off about the Internet. Lady, check the bag before you go and see if you can find a life inside there.


She writes some bullshit then "......The point is, I specifically asked for 4 teriyaki sauces because I was sharing a meal with my friend and he looked me straight in the eye and said okay but then when I looked in the bag after I got home, he only gave me two. I was out my sauce and as you know, you really can't enjoy these teriyaki bowls without the sauce. I was very disappointed because this happened after I had complimented him on the remodel. Jerk. This is the last place I pay for food at this location because it might look prettier but the customer service didn't get any better........."

You're a fucking idiot. The place is incredible. Flame Broiler rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment