Thursday, December 3, 2009

Allen Iverson x DJ Steve Porter...

When you hear about AI coming back to the Philadelphia 76ers do you immediately think about him "talkin about practice?" Without that phrase Allen Iverson is still a good player however, that press conference sealed his place on the wall as one of my favorite all-time athletes.

Somedays that phrase gets stuck in my head and plays over and over again. But now thanks to DJ Steve Porter, I can now sing/rap to it. It's hard to explain, so just listen to it.

The song features Allen "we talkin about practice?" Iverson, Jim "Playoffs?" Mora, Dennis "they were who we thought they were" Green, and Joe "I wanna kiss you" Namath. Please at least wait until Namath's part. Just listen to the song one time. That's all I ask.


This is the type of song that will bring sunshine to a person's cloudy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment