Tuesday, May 19, 2009

When I have Fast Food...

Mc Donald's - Best fries. Best Coke. I think they have a special mixture of Coke made just for Mc Donald's that compliments their salty menu with the perfect Coke recipe. Their straws are the best. Biggest straws in the fast food industry.

I just get some hamburgers at Mickey D's, but it's hard not to say those fries aren't incredible.

Jack in the Box - Best Chicken Strips. Best Ranch. Best Value Menu. Jack just might be considered my favorite fast food place because I like so many things there. Jumbo Jack. 99 cent Chicken Sandwich (actually 1.29). Eggroll. Those are my main recommendations.

Burger King - Whopper is really something special. I used to really think about how in the world could they only be charging 99 cents for that. I used to have a real tough time with that because it has so many toppings and it's a big burger.

BK's fries have too much batter on them for me. Their Chicken Sandwiches are also simple and satisfying.

I don't know what this french kid is saying, but whatever it is, it's got to be funny...


No comments:

Post a Comment