Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pixel Rampage's Gridiron Heroes



 

Do you love Super Tecmo Bowl? If you have ever read my blog, then you would know I am a huge fan of all things Tecmo.  A new app is being developed that brings the Tecmo style game play to a social media platform.  The game is called Gridiron Heroes and it looks sick.



The game is being launched with the help of an incredible website called Kickstarter. Kickstarter is an incredible idea in itself, so I highly recommend spending some time there as well.

 

Gridiron Heroes seems like an exciting new development for all you Tecmo lovers out there.  I hope they stay true to the roots of Tecmo.

 

The best part is that using their forums and Facebook page, you can feel a part of the process.



Donate to the project if you want to get some players named after you. I am thinking that David Fulcher definitely needs to be represented in the game. Naming a guy after myself would be cool, but Fulcher was a Tecmo God in my mind.


PS This website Super Tecmo Bowl has some incredible features and products available. Do you love Tim Tebow, Bo Jackson or Christian Okoye? Check out their shirts. Great products.

No comments:

Post a Comment