Tuesday, August 10, 2010

TORTA TALK AT LA TAQUIZA IN CABO SAN LUCAS, MEXICO



Next destination in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico... La Taquiza...



Look at this scrumptious meat (al Pastor) rotating outside the restaurant...



the ingredients are so fresh that I could have just eaten these toppings with chips and been satisfied. A real treat to all the senses. visually beautiful...



I was in the mood for a Torta. I found a Hawaiian style with al Pastor, pineapple, bell peppers, green onions and cheese on a giant baked roll. The cook was rushed and kind of threw the thing together. I like my sandwiches a little more stable, but it was still incredible.

I ate the first half so fast I couldn't even get a picture of it.



Looking at it is making me hungry again... zoom in on the photos if you want... i wish i was eating there tonight...

1 comment:

  1. that looks so amazing... if they could just leave that al pastor rotating right at your table, it would be heaven.

    ReplyDelete