Monday, January 25, 2010

Rock n Jock Fitted Hats...

Do you love hats? These guys over at Rock n Jocks are fucking wild about hats. They mix up all the colors and logos and design some crazy ass hats. They released these three hats in September of 2009. Supplies are limited so if interested act fast.



Tim Tebow is the man. This Florida Marlins hat in the Florida Gators colors is so disgusting I threw up all over my keyboard when I saw it. Very nice.



Now we are looking at the Florida Marlins mixed with the Miami Hurricanes. I love the U. So many incredible football players out of there. I loved their bravado.

I also almost forgot to mention how classy that marlin looks on both of these hats. One time I saw that marlin out on the town cruising around in a sharp ass suit with a monocle on. He was riding in the back of a limo...not an SUV limo, more like a Lincoln Continental limo.



This is the Quebec Nordiques. A defunct NHL team. Pink and dark green? I hate it so much that I have turned my insides around and now I like it again.

Rock n Jocks is always dropping hot hats so please check out their blog frequently. Have a hat-tastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment