Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Village Pizza in Big Bear..



Snowboarding season in Southern California is over, but whenever I head up to Big Bear I love to stop at Village Pizza and grab a large pepperoni to help me unwind from a long day of carving up the mountain.

There is something different about this pizza that makes it delicious. Maybe it is the fact that is prepared on top of a mountain. Maybe it is the fact that I am so starving from snowboarding that I devour the pizza like a T-rex. Whatever it is, Village Pizza kicks ass.



I have been there probably four or five times, and everytime it does not disappoint. The key to a good pizza is getting those pepperonis nice and crispy. These guys get it.

1 comment:

  1. that looks amazing. a pie right out of the oven, puts smiles on faces. can make a grown man cry. in my youth i could dust one of these in one sitting. now, it takes me 2-3 hours. start slow, finish strong.

    ReplyDelete