Thursday, May 14, 2009

Supermex...




Most of the posts so far have been about pizza and wings. That is really my specialty, but this week I am dropping a few Mexican food posts. First up, >Supermex. Went there with a good buddy, so we were able to sample everything the place had to offer.

When I measure a Mexican food place, I order a carne asada burrito. A great man once said, "You go to Italy, you get spaghetti. You go to France, you write poetry..." Well, when I go to a Mexican food place, I order a carne asada burrito.

Burrito was bomb. Love the guac on there. Great presentation.

This place also has some top notch chips and salsa. I would say Supermex's chips and salsa go toe to toe with any other chips and salsa out there. (On a side note, I do rank Chili's as one of the top chips and salsa out there. So keep that in mind.)

Don't go there expecting to get the world's greatest service in the world. These guys bring out the food. They are not there to listen to your life's problems, so get a fucking therapist for that.

Good food though.

1 comment:

  1. carne asada, the benchmark of a fine mexican establishment. you are spot on with the service. the guys job is to make you the best burrito you've ever had, and nothing else.

    ReplyDelete