Sunday, November 29, 2009

DC shoes AT-3...my weapon of choice...



What do I wear? I put up all these posts about Jordans and Pumps, but what I am rocking right now are these DC AT-3 shoes. They have features that I like; the Aerotech airvent, the air bubble wrapping around the back and a cute little air pillow on the bottom of the sneaker. Plus, they are extremely comfortable.







The AT-2's and AT-3's both come in some wild combinations of colors, but the formal looking black and whites caught my eye in a DC store awhile back. When I have a pair of shoes I like, I wear them!

I found these at skatestyles.com

4 comments:

  1. where can i get them, i had a pair and now I cant find where to get them
    pls let me know
    dsirard@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dónde se pueden consrguir. Las tube hace un par de años q me las traje de Brasil y nunca más las pude conseguir
      Soy de Argentina en q página las podré encontrar?

      Delete
  2. DC Shoes

    to get more - https://www.ekkomedia.com/page/dc-shoes-black-ops-collection-web

    DC Shoes Website was designed and developed by EKKO Media. The site features an amazing interactive display that showcases DC Shoes apparel as well as a promotion entry form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can i buy them? size EU 45...anybody?

    ReplyDelete